Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Addie started her last year of preschool at the beginning of August. We had originally planned to send her back to Oakwood but it's just too far away for us now. Luckily, I was able to find another school not too far away from our house.

Here are the traditional first day of school pics...of course Will had to join in on the action.


The first day was an open house and Will and I went to school with her. Will loved being with the big kids and Addie took all her assignments that day very seriously!



She has been in school a month now and she loves it! She goes three days a week for a few hours and it has been good for all of us (I think Will enjoys having my undivided attention!). She's already learning new songs, improving some of her writing and drawing skills and has made some fun things. Looking forward to seeing how she improves over the next nine months!

No comments: