We hurried home from our outing at Boondocks to meet everyone at our house. Addie was so excited to have everyone over! We had a Tinkerbell themed party which included party hats and a very yummy, cupcake pull apart cake!
Addie: Mom, I think everyone is here. We can start.
Me: Um, I don't see Gaga.
Addie: Oh, I don't think she's coming. She's just going to stay home.
Me: She's coming...we need to wait! Crazy girl!
Once Gaga arrived, we sang Happy Birthday and she blew out her candles.
The kids all played and had a good time, then Addie opened her presents. Earlier that day, she had said to me, "Mom, can I get the swim dog for my next birthday?" (this was one thing we knew she really wanted so we got it for her- but she just hadn't opened our present yet!) Anyway, she was really excited to open up our present and find the Swim Dog she'd been hoping for!
She also opened her present from Gaga and was thrilled to find a Belle dress for her dress-up collection!
What a birthday! She was totally spoiled with all the presents she got! Thanks to everyone who made it such a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment