Saturday, August 06, 2011

4th of July Weekend- Day 1

The 4th of July is always pretty busy for us. This year it was exceptionally busy because Clay's brother and family were in town and we had a few extra things going on! It was a lot of fun but it means I'm going to have to split it up into a few posts!

Kolby and Jami came into town earlier in the week so Addie went and slept over on Thursday night. She was so excited to spend some time with her girl cousins, aunts and Gaga!

On Friday, they were going swimming at Murray Pool so Will and I met up with them there and the kids went swimming. Both Will and Addie were a little skeptical at first but they ended up having a lot of fun and we stayed a lot longer than I had planned! They both went down the waterslide a few times with me!


After we finished swimming, we had to hurry home so Will could have a nap and to get ready for the Oakley Rodeo! I have been going to the rodeo during the 4th of July for as long as I can remember so it's a fun tradition that I look forward to every year. It's especially fun because we are surrounded by so many family and friends! Addie was decked out in her cowgirl boots and hat!

This year, they were pretty wiggly and we were in the middle of the row so it felt like a circus at times but it's still one of my favorite things about the 4th of July!








No comments: